Joci Pápai and András Kállay Saunders are both attempting a Eurovision comeback. They are among the 30 acts revealed for Hungarian A Dal 2019 selection.
A Dal will once again consist of six live show; three heats, two semi-finals and a Grand Final. The first show will be aired on January 19th, and the Final on the 23rd of February. Freddie will be joined by a new female host this year, Bogi Dallos, who participated in A Dal on three previous occasions, even finishing 2nd in 2014 with her song ‘We All’. The jury will have two new members: Lilla Vincze and Feró Nagy will join Misi Mező and Miklós Both this time.
Hungarian broadcaster MTVA received no less than 416 submitted songs this year. The thirty participating artists of the live shows have been revealed today, they are (clips from all songs was made available as well):
- Akusztik Planet – Nyári zápor
- Tímea Antal feat. Gergő Demko – Kedves világ!
- Olivér Berkes – Lighthouse
- DENIZ – Ide várnak vissza
- Diana – Little Bird
- Fatal Error – Kulcs
- Gotthy – Csak 1 perc
- Klára Hajdú – You’re Gonna Rise
- Barni Hamar – Wasted
- Dávid Heatlie – La Mama Hotel
- Konyha – Szászor visszajátszott
- Kyra – Maradj még
- Leander Kills – Hazavágyom
- Mocsok Egy Kölykök – Egyszer
- Monyo Projekt – Run Baby Run
- Bogi Nagy – Holnap
- Nomad – A remény hídjai
- Gergő Oláh – Hozzád bújnék
- Joci Pápai (Hungary 2017) – Az én apám
- Rozina Pátkai – Frida
- Petruska – Help Me Out Of Here
- Ruby Harlem – Forró
- Salvus – Barát
- Gergő Szekér – Madár, repülj!
- The Middletonz (new band of András Kállay Saunders – Hungary 2014) – Roses
- The Sign – Ő
- USNK – Posztolj (written by ByeAlex – Hungary 2013)
- László Váray – Someone who lives like this
- Bence Vavra – Szótlanság
- YesYes – Incomplete
Eurovision news worth supporting?
Support EuroVisionary on Patreon.com