PORTUGAL – Justin Timberlake happened to be nearby Sweden and immediately invited by SVT for the 2016 Grand final interval act. Lady GaGa rumoured to have been approached for the 2017 Eurovision Grand final interval act (although Ruslana’s husband denied the rumour) and now Madonna in Portugal?
And on Saturday, Madonna treated her fans to three major announcements between two posts on Instagram. The 59-year-old revealed she officially moved to Portugal, is working on a movie and making new music. Surely a Eurovision appearance can boost her projects promotion.
‘The energy of Portugal is so inspiring. I feel very creative and alive here and I look forward to working on my film LOVED and making New Music!!!,’ began Madonna. ‘This will be the next Chapter in My Book! It’s time to conquer the world from a different vantage point,’ she wrote.
A spokesperson for the singer told the AP that ‘the singer said she fell in love with the country after ending a tour there in 2004.’As for the movie the star’s directing, it’s called Loved.
- Madonna will relocate so her son can play in the junior squad for Benfica
- It is reported she has already bought a £5million mansion near Lisbon
- The Portuguese capital has become the favourite new destination for celebrities
- Sources say that Madonna simply wants to provide the best for her kids
- They added that’s she’s ’embraced the idea’ of becoming a ‘soccer mom’